There isn't currently an option to increase the brightness of your tracker's screen. The screen brightness is fixed at this level to extend the life of the battery, meaning longer intervals between charging. If you're finding it difficult to see your tracker's screen outside on a very bright day, we recommend shielding it from the sun with your other hand or viewing it in a shaded area.
Articles in this section
- Can I increase my tracker's screen brightness?
- Where do I see my sports mode activity data?
- How do I completely wipe the data from my tracker and the app?
- Does my Delvfire use mobile data?
- Will my Delvfire work without a phone or tablet?
- How do I change which 3 sports modes I can see on my Delvfire?
- How do I install VeryFitPro for my Delvfire Pulse if Google Play is saying my device is not compatible?
- How do I remove the straps from my Delvfire?
- Can I use a Delvfire if I have a Pacemaker or ICD?
- How do I change the watch face on my Delvfire Pulse?