Our devices operate at the 2.4GHz radio frequency, and uses lower power levels than regular Bluetooth. Although we do have customers using our devices with pacemakers or ICDs, we have not extensively tested our products with pacemakers or ICDs, and cannot guarantee that there will be no interference or ill effects. You should consult with your doctor or other medical professional for an authoritative answer.
Articles in this section
- Can I increase my tracker's screen brightness?
- Where do I see my sports mode activity data?
- How do I completely wipe the data from my tracker and the app?
- Does my Delvfire use mobile data?
- Will my Delvfire work without a phone or tablet?
- How do I change which 3 sports modes I can see on my Delvfire?
- How do I install VeryFitPro for my Delvfire Pulse if Google Play is saying my device is not compatible?
- How do I remove the straps from my Delvfire?
- Can I use a Delvfire if I have a Pacemaker or ICD?
- How do I change the watch face on my Delvfire Pulse?