Your Delvfire will need to be setup using the accompanying app on a compatible Apple or Android phone or tablet. Some of the features like GPS (if supported by your tracker), message and caller alerts require you to have your phone/tablet within range for them to work. However, your tracker will independently track things like steps, distance, sleep, heart rate (if supported) and sports (if supported) without needing to be connected to your mobile device.
Articles in this section
- Can I increase my tracker's screen brightness?
- Where do I see my sports mode activity data?
- How do I completely wipe the data from my tracker and the app?
- Does my Delvfire use mobile data?
- Will my Delvfire work without a phone or tablet?
- How do I change which 3 sports modes I can see on my Delvfire?
- How do I install VeryFitPro for my Delvfire Pulse if Google Play is saying my device is not compatible?
- How do I remove the straps from my Delvfire?
- Can I use a Delvfire if I have a Pacemaker or ICD?
- How do I change the watch face on my Delvfire Pulse?